Second Degree Reiki 14th/15th November 2020
Second Degree – Course fee £150.00
There is normally at least a two/three month gap between the First and Second Degree. Those who take this level can practice professionally, if they want to. It is also taught over two days. Reiki symbols are introduced to increase the power of Reiki and to help distant healing.
- Second Degree initiation (attunement). Meditations.
- Second Degree symbols, their meanings and their uses in:
- Distant healing, work across time and space, help with applications and directing energy to situations, individually, groups, the planet Earth
- Creating a sacred space
- Energy exercises and techniques
- Developing the healing technique for body and mind and as a tool for spiritual growth
- Professional practice
- And more….
Please complete the booking form below and pay a deposit to PayPal of £50.00 + £1.96 (PayPal fees charged) or by BACS of £50.00 to:
Account Name: S V Friend
Account No: 94629005
Sort Code: 60-21-48